Contents Insurance

Contents Insurance helps protect your personal and household belongings from sudden and unforeseen accidental loss or damage, either at your home or if you’re temporarily anywhere else in New Zealand.

Whether you are flatting, own your own home or rent, we have a home contents insurance policy that suits your needs.

From comprehensive cover to basic cover, as a tenant, owner or landlord, you can get it all through us. Should something unexpected like burglary or flooding strike your special possessions, we can help you.