Wendy Ross trading as Netwealth, (FSP477026) holds a Financial Advice Provider Transitional Licence issued by the Financial Markets Authority to provide financial advice, and works under this Licence.
Fees or Expenses
There is no cost to you in respect of Wendy’s services. If you decide to take out a policy, the insurer will pay a commission based on the premium that you pay, up to 15% of the Company Premium.
Conflicts of Interest and Incentives
If you decide to take out insurance, the insurer will pay a commission to Netwealth. The amount of the commission is based on the amount of the insurers company premium. Wendy does not receive any incentives. To ensure that Wendy prioritises your interests above her own she follows an advice process that ensures recommendations are made on the basis of your needs and circumstances.
Complaints Handling and Dispute Resolution
If you have a problem, concern or complaint about service, please tell Wendy so that she can try to put things right.
Contact details are:
Phone: 09 307 1421
Address: PO Box 54022, The Marina, Auckland 2144
The internal complaints process is as follows:
- I will consider your complaint and let you know how I intend to resolve it. I may need to contact you for additional information.
- I aim to resolve complaints within 10 business days of receiving them. If I cannot resolve the issue, I will contact you within that time to let you know I need more time to consider your complaint.
- I will contact you by phone or email to let you know whether I can resolve your complaint, and how I propose to do so.
If you feel I have not resolved your complaint satisfactorily, or you decide not to use my internal complaints scheme, you can contact my external dispute resolution scheme, Financial Services Complaints Limited (FSCL).
The contact details for FSCL are:
Financial Services Complaints Limited (FSCL), PO Box 5967, Wellington, Phone: 0800 347 257, Email: email@example.com, Website: http://www.fscl.org.nz/
Wendy Ross trading as Netwealth has duties under the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 relating to the way that she gives advice.
Requirements are to:
- give priority to your interests by taking all reasonable steps to make sure advice isn’t materially influenced by her own interests
- exercise care, diligence, and skill in providing you with advice
- meet standards of competence, knowledge and skill set by the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services (these are designed to make sure that Wendy has the expertise needed to provide you with advice)
- meet standards of ethical behaviour, conduct and client care set by the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services
This is only a summary of the duties. More information is available by contacting Wendy, or by visiting the Financial Markets Authority website at https://www.fma.govt.nz